LADBROKES TIPPING LEGEND COMPETITION
Ladbrokes Tipping Legend is a promotion run by the Moonee Valley Racing Club (MVRC).
How it works?
- Submit your tips
- MVRC Members will submit their tips using the submission form on the Ladbrokes Tipping Legend website.
- Fantasy Winnings
- If your tipped horse wins or runs a place, your fantasy winnings will be calculated as if you had $1 each way on your horse.
- Double Dividends
- The race meetings main race of the day/night and the last race of the day/night will pay double dividends
- Track your success
- The leader board will be updated after each race so you’re able to track your position.
Ladbrokes Tipping Legend Terms and Conditions
- Tips can only be entered via the Ladbrokes Tipping Legend website using the submission form provided.
- Ladbrokes Tipping Legend will determine the times that submissions open and close and reserve the right to change these times without notice.
- Participants shall select their winning horse per race offered, which shall be all races on all MVRC race days at The Valley from Moir Stakes Night until the 19 December 2020. Additional race days may be included by notice to participants.
- Once tips have been submitted, they cannot be changed.
- Should a selection be scratched from a race Ladbrokes Tipping Legend will automatically provide you with the official race substitute.
- Maximum one entry per person per competition.
- Entries available to MVRC Members 18+ only.
When submitting your name and email address to Ladbrokes Tipping Legend you agree to:
- Receive email correspondence and mobile text messages from MVRC and Ladbrokes
- Having your name and tips displayed publicly on the Ladbrokes Tipping Legend website.
- MVRC also reserve to the right to use your name and your competition results on our website, social media and email communication.
Winners & Prizes
- If the entrant’s tipped horse wins or runs top 3 then ‘fantasy’ winnings will be calculated as if the entrant had $1 each way. The ‘fantasy’ dividends will be calculated based on Ladbrokes Melbourne dividends.
- The winners shall be those with the most cumulative ‘fantasy’ winnings over the race day.
- In case of a tied result Ladbrokes Tipping Legend will promote the person, who put their tips in earlier to the higher position on the leader board.
- Ladbrokes Tipping Legend reserves the right to decide the winners at its own absolute discretion and its decision will be final.
- Winners will be contacted by email notifying them that they have been declared as a winner.
- Ladbrokes Tipping Legend may choose to award prizes to entrants for their results and reserves the right to change prizes without notice.
- Some prizes may be delivered, and some prizes may need to be picked up by the winner or someone nominated by the winner from a specific location, at the discretion of the Moonee Valley Racing Club.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter (MVRC) reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize at its complete discretion.
- MVRC staff, Ladbrokes Staff, MVRC committee members and their immediate families are not precluded from entering Ladbrokes Tipping Legend, (should they also be MVRC Members), however shall not be eligible to win any prizes.